Skybrook Initiation Fee: $1000 Monthly Dues:$82.00
- Enjoyment of our pools from mid-May until Labor Day
- Swim lessons with trained lifeguards through CSCM
- Competitive Swim Team for our children and teens
- Daily Workout access in our fitness center from 5am-11pm
- Tennis programs, lessons and clinics for all ages and abilities with our Certified USTA Tennis Professional
- 10 & Under/ Junior Tennis Programs and Summer Camps
- Tennis Leagues, Pro Round Robin Mixers, Interclub and USTA Leagues
- Access to personal training
- Parties held Memorial, 4th and labor day. Food and Games at the pool n/c
- Schedule your own party at the great facility with nominal fees to cover your life guard and guest fees. (no facility charge)
Congratulations on your new home in this great community! We have amazing ammenities at Skybrook Swim & Racquet Club. This community gives you all the great opportunities of a country club at a much better price. We are a Tennis, Swim & Fitness facility. Golf is run separately.
Depending on where you live in the Skybrook community these are your options for joining:
If you bought in the Skybrook Main Community (not Oaks, Villages or Parkside):
- Initiation Fee $1000 which can be split into 5 months, membership must be kept active or back dues may apply.
- Existing homeowners may also transfer their membership for a $300 fee (2 month maximum lapse in dues on this option during transfer). Must be paid for prior to original membership being cancelled.
If you bought in Oaks, Villages or Parkside Skybrook Community:
- NEW build builder comp no fee to join if done so in first 2 months for full membership. Monthly dues will apply $82
- You may also pay $550/$600 each year in April to belong to Skybrook North Pool. This will only allow you access to that one pool.