2021 SWIM SEASON: MAIN POOL HOURS
OPENING WEEKENDS May 22,23,29,30 12-7PM
Memorial Day May 31 10AM-8PM
June 1- June 3 Weekdays After School 4-7PM
June 4-August 22 REGULAR HOURS
Regular Pool Hours
Monday – Thursday 10AM-8PM, Fridays till 9PM
AFTER SCHOOL HOURS (subject to change due to school timing)
August 23- September 3 After School Hours 4-7PM and REGULAR hours on the weekends till Labor Day.
September 11,12,18,19 12-7PM
Labor Day Monday September 6 10AM-8PM
*Pool Hours and Days may change without notice and anything posted onsite takes precedent over the website posting.
Follow us on Facebook @skybrookswim during the season
NEW AND OF NOTE:
- Memorial Day Party is cancelled we hope to offer the July 4th and Labor Day Parties will be held at 11:30 and until the Pizza is gone. TBD BASED ON COVID.
- PARTIES will be limited till after July 10 depending on Covid.
- GUESTS will be permitted per normal policy: 2 Guest max $5, bulk pass for $35 you can pay on-site with check or cash.
GYM ACCESS CARDS: Entrance to the Pool may require your card if the attendant is otherwise occupied. To better manage the entry we are going to use the Gate and Card system.
Lap pool will be open to ADULTS Only and Swim at your own risk starting Monday August 2. Guards will be on-site and must pool must be open.
- We are not able to offer swimming of laps or any use of the pool unless guards are on-site. If the pool is closed please do not use the deck. Thank you.
SWIM LESSON AVAILABLE AT MAIN FACILITY: Martha Hocutt: Swim Mac Lessons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-766-1520
We have changed some of the way we do parties please use the form and process below:
1. POOL PARTIES MUST BE BOOKED 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTIES OF 12 OR MORE. NO POOL PARTIES WEEKENDS 11-3. You must count total number of people attending the party to determine guard cost. The guard must be paid for in advance with: email@example.com first. You can also book the event at the swim club website, www.swimclubcharlotte.com under Book An Event to or Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call and speak with Krystie Wray at SCMG 704-766-2726 X100
Confirmation with staff day of event: Jacob 980-215-2221
2. Guests and the $25 party fee may be paid the day of the party or through Zelle: email@example.com
COSTS AND INFORMATION ARE ON THE POOL PARTY RENTAL AGREEMENT:
Terms & Conditions
Events must be booked at least 7 days prior to the event in order to be adequately scheduled with lifeguards. Events booked less than 7 days in advance will be charged a “rush” fee of $50 at the company’s discretion in order to offset the cost related to last minute scheduling. It is at the company’s discretion based on staffing to approve this party or special event request.
Parties with fewer than 12 guests may not require additional lifeguards; subject to your swim club policies set forth by your Board or Directors or Club Managers.
Customer agrees to provide one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) people at a teenage or college age party.
One additional lifeguard will be required per every 40 persons over 75 total people. This may result in a larger final payment fee before the booking can be processed for approval.
Swim Club Management Group will not provide lifeguards past 12:00am (midnight).
It is the responsibility of the resident to verify pool and lifeguard availability on the party date with a Swim Club Management Group representative. All parties and special events are required to use ONLY SCMG Lifeguards. Call Jacob 980-215-2221
All parties and special events must comply with your swim club policies set forth by your Board of Directors or Club Managers. Certain facilities may require additional paperwork and policies, if this applies to you, our office will be in touch with any additional requirements.
Inclement Weather Policy: Please contact a staff member at the pool directly at least two (2) hours prior to the start of the party, if you choose to cancel or reschedule. Please DO NOT contact the SCMG office to cancel or reschedule. Refunds will only be given if advance notice of your desire to cancel or reschedule is given.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund for any cancelations not due to inclement weather you must contact the main office 48 hours before the start of the party.
For insurance and liability reasons, there can be NO exceptions to the above policies!
Upon the completion of booking your party or special event, you will receive a confirmation email that we have received your party request; this DOES NOT guarantee that your party has been approved by Swim Club Management Group. You will receive a final confirmation email and approval from a Swim Club Management Group representative within five (5) business days after payment is received.
Please click here, or follow the link below to visit our Swim team’s Facebook page.
CLICK HERE: Pool Rules